The Elite Straight Rail Stairlift is a Work of Art
With superior styling and superb craftsmanship, the Elite (Model SRE-2010) offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. A home chair lift that reflects the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes, the Elite sets the new standard for residential accessibility.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 6 in (152 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Seven different upholstery selections
- A Power Swivel Seat at the top landing for confident, effortless exit
- A Power Folding Footrest – automatically flips up when the seat is raised, and down when seat is lowered
- Larger Footrest (length & width)
- Larger Seat available
- Manual or Power Folding Rails - if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted Rail
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.